Groups & Societies
Unique golf society/corporate days
Our full-length Par 3 course was designed specifically to challenge and improve your game, and to be usable throughout the year due to a comprehensive drainage system. We are always complimented on the standard of the course and the condition of the greens.
Our 18 bay driving range is (uniquely in the area) full length and floodlit, we change our premium balls at least twice a year ensuring a good standard.
We have three Professional coaches on-site, practice greens, chipping areas and bunker practice areas too! We also offer indoor specialist studios, with new facilities to be opening during late April 2022.
So, what’s unique for a Society?
Our basic package includes the following:
- Bacon/sausage sandwich or barm on arrival
- 25 warm-up range balls per golfer
- 9 or 18 holes of golf
- ANY day of the week including weekends and summer evenings (subject to tee time availability)
- Open all year round (excellent drainage makes us a brilliant winter course)
- Numbers as low as 6 Players
- NO HANDICAP CERTIFICATES REQUIRED
- PRICE is £12.50 per head including VAT (10% discount for 15 players or more) £16.50 for 18 holes
- Society Days to include up to four-player pre-play warm-up lessons start from £19.50 per head, including 18 holes, food as above and 10% discount for 15 players or more. Ideal for a small company golf day.
Contact Richard in Marketing for more detail firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone 01772 815842
Corporate golf day’s ideal for the small (and really small) business. At a time to suit you and your customers from as little as £12.50 per player.
We are very conscious that many smaller businesses would like to entertain their customers to their own Golf Day – but are put off by the cost, possible low numbers of players, the effect of loss of business working time and certainly by the intimidating prospect of playing a full-size course for golfers who may only play a handful of times a year.
That’s where Southport Golf Academy can really help! For example, we are designed to offer facilities for absolute beginners, juniors and ladies to start with! We provide a course that is well maintained and is still a challenge for the better golfer (one par 4 and 8 varying length Par 3’s), whilst not intimidating the golfer who is still learning the game. We are also able to accommodate evenings and weekends to suit the time away from the business factor for you and your customers. We can be totally flexible.
By providing the package above but with the added corporate tags – some signage perhaps, a presentation or product launch before or after with a buffet – we can bring the undoubted benefits of a close relationship with clients and staff. Its well known this works with golf days, but ours is at a price and a level that suits even the smallest business or budget.
Some added benefits:
- Your clients will certainly welcome a lesson included to polish up whichever part of their game they wish.
- You can run this at a time that suits your business best – perhaps a weekend?
- We can normally engineer a timing to ensure you use only half or even none of a productive workday – this will suit your business and your guests too!
- We can help to organise accommodation locally.
- Your costs can be very low and we can work on as few as a dozen players.
- Give Richard Carpenter in Marketing a call on 01772 815842 or email email@example.com for a chat on how best we can meet your needs.