You could consider golf club fitting in Southport if you want to improve your game. Club fitting is an often overlooked aspect for a lot of people who’re looking to take their golf game to new heights. A fit club is designed precisely for your swing in order to optimise ball flight both in terms of distance and accuracy. When it comes to golf clubs the shaft of the club is about 80% responsible for how you swing. The rest of the 20% is made up of length, grip, loft and lie. The custom fitting process is designed to study your swing and then adjust these elements until they become your perfect match.
If you have always wanted to develop an excellent game in Southport, golf club fitting is essential. Sure training by yourself is great, and practice sessions with experts are better, but there is a plateau that cannot be crossed without a properly fitted golf club. With that being said, there are three types of golfers: swingers, hitters, and in-betweeners. The category you fall under will determine what your best club looks and feels like. A swinger for example, would need a shaft that’s whippier at the bottom, while a hitter will work best with a shaft that’s stiffer. Our experts provide a bespoke fitting service that is tailored to your unique style.
For golf club fitting in Southport, contact Southport Golf Academy. We are a golfing company that offers a variety of services and products including memberships, coaching, a number of facilities, a pro shop and custom golf club fitting. Here you will be able to practice your swing, play a game of golf, have a business meeting, buy golfing items, get a fitted club, and take courses under the tutelage of an expert. We also has a golf simulator studio, which allows players to practice on any golf course in the world at only 20 GBP/hour. If you’d like to find out more about all of our services and products, visit us today. We also welcome visitors to enjoy our facilities. We have something to offer for every golfer out there.